Google sheets are a great way to store your records in a most efficient manner. With the convenience to access sheets anywhere and anytime make it most recommended. With the feature of applying date format on your record you can adjust according to the live calendar.
Let’s see how we can change date format in google sheets.
- Open Google sheets on your browser.
- Select the range of cells you want to format.
- Now click on “Format” from the menu bar. Select “Number” and then click on “More Formats”.
- Now select “More Date & Time formats” among the options. A menu bar will pop up on your screen.
- Now, select the format or customize the date according to your requirements.