Here is a quick guide to install and use Aircrack-ng on Kali Linux:
- Update your package list:
sudo apt update
- Install Aircrack-ng:
sudo apt install aircrack-ng
- Put your wireless interface into monitor mode using the following command, replacing [interface] with the name of your wireless interface:
sudo airmon-ng start [interface]
- Use Aircrack-ng to scan for wireless access points and capture packets using the following command, replacing [interface] with the name of your wireless interface in monitor mode:
sudo airodump-ng [interface]
- Use Aircrack-ng to perform a dictionary attack on a captured WPA/WPA2 handshake using the following command, replacing [capfile] with the name of the capture file and [dictfile] with the name of the dictionary file:
sudo aircrack-ng [capfile] -w [dictfile]
- Enjoy using Aircrack-ng on Kali Linux for wireless network security testing and analysis!
Note: Aircrack-ng requires a wireless card that supports monitor mode and packet injection. Check the compatibility of your wireless card before attempting to use Aircrack-ng.