GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) is an open-source image editing software that can be used on Kali Linux. Here are the steps to install and use GIMP on Kali Linux:
- Open the terminal by pressing Ctrl + Alt + T
- Update the repository index by typing the following command:
sudo apt-get update
- Install GIMP by typing the following command:
sudo apt-get install gimp
- Once the installation is complete, you can launch GIMP by typing the following command in the terminal:
- You will now be able to use GIMP to edit images, create graphics, and much more.
Note: GIMP may take some time to load for the first time as it will download additional plugins and resources.
Enjoy using GIMP on Kali Linux!