Skip to content
- Open Gmail and click on settings
- Select Accounts and imports from the Account tab.
- In the “Send mail as” section, click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and the address you want to send from.
- Click “Next Step Send verification“.
- For school or work accounts, enter the SMTP server (for example, smtp.gmail.com or smtp.yourschool.edu) and the username and password on that account.
- Click “Add Account..”
- Sign in to the account you added.
- Open the confirmation message you got from Gmail.
- Click the link.
- In the message, click the “From” line.
(If you don’t see this, click the space next to the recipient’s email.)
- Select the address to send from.