Here is a quick guide to set up a VPN connection on Kali Linux:
- Install the OpenVPN client:
sudo apt install openvpn
- Download the configuration files and certificate from your VPN provider.
- Connect to the VPN by running the following command and replacing [config_file_name] with the name of your configuration file:
sudo openvpn [config_file_name].ovpn
- Enter your VPN username and password when prompted.
- Verify that the VPN connection is established by checking your IP address using a website such as whatismyip.com.
- Enjoy a secure and private internet connection on Kali Linux!
Note: The steps may vary slightly depending on your VPN provider and the type of VPN connection you are using (e.g. PPTP, L2TP, etc.). Please refer to the documentation provided by your VPN provider for more information.